Show us your ugly truck and you could win VIP tickets to the Monster Truck show on Saturday, September 15th at the Sweetwater Events Complex!
All you have to do is email us a photo of your “ugly truck” and your contact information to [email protected]. You have from now until September 12th to submit your photo. Once all the entries are in, the folks at Wyoming Trucks & Cars will pick their favorite “ugly truck” and we’ll announce the winner on Friday, September 14th!
The winner will receive 4 VIP passes to the Monster Truck show, four meal vouchers to the Mega Promotions concession stand, and a trophy. AND the winner will get to display their “ugly truck” during at the show.
To qualify, you must be a licensed driver and at least 18 years of age. The truck must be drive-able and street legal to be presented at the Monster Truck show at the Sweetwater Events Complex. That also means the winner must be able to attend the Monster Truck show on Saturday, September 15th.
By submitting a photo you are stating that you have read, and understand, the contest rules. Read the full contest rules listed below.
Wyoming Trucks & WyoRadio “Ugly Truck Contest” Rules
- Entries open to licensed drivers 18 years of age and older. All “Ugly Truck” contest photo must be submitted by emailing photo and contact information of [email protected].
- Contact information must include contestants name and phone number (for use to notify contest of winning or other questions. Information received will not be shared)
- Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- All photos entries will be judged by representatives chosen by Wyoming Trucks and Cars.
- Decision of the judges is final.
- Any vehicle submitted for “Ugly Truck” contest must be licensed, “street legal” with proper operating safety equipment (head and tail lights, brakes, turn signals, seat belts, etc.) as well as well as being insured to the minimum of State of Wyoming requirements.
- Photo must be submitted by the owner of the vehicle. Proof of owners may be requested.
- All photos submitted become the property of WyoRadio (Big Thicket Broadcasting, Inc) and Wyo4News for promotional purposes.
- Winner will be announced on Friday, September 14, 2018.
- Winner must be able to attend the Saturday, September 15, 2018 Monster Truck event taking place at the Sweetwater Events Complex, Rock Springs, Wyoming unless other arrangements are may with WyoRadio prior to the event.
- Winner will receive four (4) VIP passes to September 15, 2018 Monster Truck event at the Sweetwater Events Complex, Rock Springs, Wyoming, four meal vouchers from the Mega Promotions concession stand at the stated event, and a trophy.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of WyoRadio, Wyo4News, Wyoming Trucks and Cars, and Wyoming Wash and Lube are not eligible to enter contest.
WyoRadio General Contest Rules
- Contest and Promotion Rules for 106.7 KMRZ-FM
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Unless otherwise specified by Radio Station KMRZ-FM (the “Station”), these rules cover routine contests and promotions conducted by the Station. These rules may be amended by separate specific rules for major contests or promotions conducted by the Station or its sponsors.
- The contest or promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place during the dates and times specified in the official rules of the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”) or as announced on-air. The Station may change the dates and/or terms of the Promotion without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and, if applicable, posted on its website located at wcbsfm.com.
- Promotions conducted on-air that require telephone responses to “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays with the Station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain Promotions.
- To be eligible to enter or participate in the Promotion, listeners must follow the instructions set forth in the official rules of the Promotion or as announced on-air and must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements of the Promotion. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is open to all listeners of the Station who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days, and listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued at $600 or more. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted Promotion. For on-air Promotions, there is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call-in or text; however a listener may only qualify once.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Promotion prizes and their values will be indicated when the Station announces the Promotion. Unless otherwise announced, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the offices of the Station: 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming. Prizes may be claimed during regular business hours, between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Promotion winner(s) will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a Promotion is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the forfeiture of the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the Station. The Station, solely at its discretion and only with the consent of the winner, may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail or overnight courier. In such event, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss and the Station will not be responsible for the safe arrival of the prize or prize certificate. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s) announced by the Station and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Decisions of the Station’s management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Potential winner(s) will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station. Promotion winner(s) must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of winning or being notified of winning (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner of the prize. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more and such winnings will be reported to the IRS. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to such Promotion, without further compensation, and (where permitted by law) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require the winner of such prize (and his or her travel companion(s), if any) to sign a liability release, which holds harmless the Station, its licensee, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); or (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any event related to the Promotion or prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions.
- For the official rules of a Promotion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by the end of the Promotion Period to: Promotional Rules, WyoRadio, 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming, 82901. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Promotion Period to the attention of Promotion Winner Lists at the above address. In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Promotion for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.106kmrz.com.