WYORADIO BIG GAME CHALLENGE Contest Rules
WyoRadio will be giving listeners a chance to register on the station’s websites to win a square on the board. Beginning January 24, 2022, we will draw 5-10 winners a day per day each weekday and place them on the board randomly. On February 10, 2022, score numbers and teams will be randomly placed on the top and side of the game board. At the end of each quarter of the BIG GAME on February 13, 2022, the listener who has the square with the corresponding square wins a prize!
Thank you to our sponsors:
Les Schwab Tire, Rock Springs, Wyoming
The Embassy Tavern
Up in Smoke/Vape Escape
Scroll down to see the complete contest rules.
WYORADIO BIG GAME CHALLENGE
- Promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 21 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate. No purchase is necessary
- A person can submit an entry one time only.
- To become a qualifier for Big Game an individual must enter a drawing by clicking on the entry link provided on one of the WyoRadio station websites, 96KQSW.com, 99KSIT.com, or 106KMRZ.com, or at Facebook.com/WyoRadio.
- How winner will be determined: Beginning January 7, 2022, WyoRadio will be giving listeners a chance to register on the station’s websites to win a square on the board. Beginning January 24, 2022, we will draw 5-10 winners a day per day each weekday and place them on the board randomly. This is only for a square on the board and not the actual prize. On February 10, 2022, score numbers and teams will be randomly placed on the top and side of the game board for the Big Game held February 13, 2022. At the end of each quarter of the BIG GAME, the listener who has the square with the corresponding square wins a prize! 4 different winners for each quarter will be announced.
- Prize: Donation items from our sponsors will be provided for WyoRadio.
- Winners will be announced on WyoRadio Facebook page, as well as on 96.5 KQSW, 99.7 KSIT, and 106.7 KMRZ. Winner does not have to be listening to claim their prize.
- Winners must have a valid picture ID to redeem any prize won. Prizes must be picked up in person by the winner unless prior arrangement have been made with approval of WyoRadio. Prizes will not be mailed or shipped.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected, and the prize will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, participants agree to have his or her name, voice, and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the Big Game Challenge without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this Promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, its licensee, participating sponsors, and their employees are not eligible to participate.