Thanks to our sponsors!
Elements- Integrative Wellness Center
Pickles Discount Mattress
Bad Apple Energy’s Magickal Menagerie of Energy Healers
A Little County Character
Bennett Paint and Glass
2022 “Q96 Summer of Winning” Rules and Regulations
- This promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 21 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged to participate.
- The “Q96 Summer of Winning” will take place between May 16, 2022 and August 19, 2022.
- To win, people need to listen to 96.5FM, KQSW for the Q96 “Text Word of the Day. The “Text Word of the Day” will also be delivered to streaming listeners at 96KQSW.com.
- After hearing the “Word”, listeners will be instructed to text the “Word” to an announced phone number.
- A drawing of one person from all those texting the “Text Word of the Day” will win the advertised prize associated with the “word” on a date announced on 96 KQSW-FM, Q96.
- Winners will be announced on 96.5 KQSW-FM, Q96, shortly after each drawing. The winning name will also be posted at Facebook.com/WyoRadio.
- Once a new “Text Word of the Day” is announced, all entries will start new with no carry-over registrations allowed from the previous “Text Word of the Day.”
- Winners will pick up their prize at the Q96 studio at 2717 Yellowstone Road, Rock Springs, Wyoming.
- Winners must have a valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed in 30 days after winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize(s) will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice, and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the “Q96 Summer of Winning” promotion without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this Promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, its licensee, participating sponsors and their employees are not eligible to participate.