The WyoRadio Springtime Fun Lagoon Ticket Giveaway: Contestants can register at sponsor locations to be entered in a drawing to win two day passes to Lagoon Amusement Park in Salt Lake City
Sponsors: Lew’s Dining Refined, A Little Country Character, Battery Systems, Best Care Family Practice, Complete Chiropractic, First American Title, Les Schwab Tires, Goodwill.
Ticket Giveaway Rules
- Promotion is open to all listeners who are legal US residents, 18 years of age or older.
- There is no entry fee charged or purchase necessary to participate.
- The entry box will be at each sponsor location for a period of three days. Contestants may enter once per day. During the afternoon of the third day, one name will be drawn from the entry box and declared the winner.
- All remaining entries from that location will be discarded and the entry box will be moved to the next sponsor.
- Contestants are allowed to win more than once.
- Springtime Fun Prize: The winner will receive a prize package consisting of two-day passes to Lagoon Amusement Park valued at $70 each. $140 total.
- Winners will be announced during a live video from the sponsor location on Wyo4News Facebook as well as the WyoRadio stations
- Winners must have a valid picture ID to redeem any prize won.
- There is no prize substitution.
- A winner will forfeit any prize not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
- If a prize is not claimed, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of WyoRadio.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes due from the prize won. An IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security number will be issued with any prize won valued at over $600.00. Failure to submit a complete W-9 will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this WyoRadio promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice, and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the “Springtime Fun Promotion without further compensation.
- Decisions by WyoRadio management with respect to this Promotion are final.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned.
- WyoRadio reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- WyoRadio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes.
- Employees of WyoRadio and their immediate families or households, its licensee, participating sponsors, and their employees are not eligible to participate.